We provide the following discounts/specials:
- Additional dogs from the same household are half price for daycare and park visits.
- For walks and drop-in visits/feeding any additional pet is 5$.
- If you are a previous client on Rover you can go back to your inbox and review every booking with us, take a screenshot and send it to us. For each review you complete you will earn a $1 credit towards your next booking on Atlantis Kennel Services.
- For every new client you refer to us, after their first booking, you will receive one free walk for your dog or a $15 discount off your next booking.
- We recommend trying the name your fee tool! Offer a price for one of our services and see if one of our team members may be able to accept!
We won’t walk your dog with another dog unless you approve first. We will never walk more than 4 dogs at the same time, and they must be well-trained and of small/medium size to go on a group walk. Group walks and solo walks are priced the same. However, if you have more than one dog in your household the additional dogs after the first one are only $5 each.
We are a growing business and have team members all over South Florida. We currently service areas in and around Martin County including Tequesta, Hobe Sound, Jupiter, Stuart, Fort Pierce, Port St. Lucie, Port Salerno and are widely expanding our service areas. Contact us to see if we can help where you are!
We happily accept credit cards via Square, Paypal, cash or personal checks.
During extreme temperatures of over 100 degrees Fahrenheit or below 32 degrees Fahrenheit dogs will receive short potty breaks and will finish the remainder of their time playing or receiving care inside. During rainy, snowy or cold conditions please leave a coat out for your dog and we’d be happy to dress them prior to our walk. If you know your dog will not want to be outside for the entire 30-minute walk due to any inclement weather including rain, thunderstorms, high winds, snow, extreme cold or extreme heat please let us know before the scheduled walk and we will gladly reschedule your dog for a shorter and cheaper potty break option instead or spend the additional time with them inside. We don’t issue refunds for cancellations but we will give you credit to use on future bookings.
If paying with credit card or Paypal, payment is due in full at least one hour prior to service. If paying with cash or check, payment is due at time of service.